HOW TO DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG OPERATING SYSTEM
- First visit the “Sam-mobile” website. Click Here
- Click the “Join button” on that website and create an account.
- Next Click the “FIRMWARE” option.
- That Firmware has a search option.
- In that search box enter your Samsung mobile model number and search (EX-SM-J730F).
- That model OS will appear with the country.
- Click your country OS file.
- Next page will open. That page has two options.
- Click the “Wait & Download” Option and download Samsung OS.
- First install “WinRAR” software. This will use to extract our downloaded software.
- Next extract the “Samsung USB driver” Software and install that software. This driver software is used to connect the mobile with the computer by using a “Data cable”.
- Next extract the “Odin” software and “OS” File.
- First “Switch OFF” Your mobile.
- Next connect your mobile with computer by using “Data cable”.
HOW TO CHANGE OPERATING SYSTEM:STEP BY STEP
- Run the “Odin” software.
- Connect your computer with mobile, Your computer will mention “Added” in that “Odin” software.
- Next at the right side has BL,AP,CP and CSC options.
- Now click “BL” option.
- Go to “OS” file select and add the “BL” file.(EX-BL_J730FXWU2ARB2_CL12784722_QB16920514_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5).
- Like wise add AP,CP and CSC files.
- If your file is single add with “BL” file.
- Now go to your mobile press(Center Home+ Volume Down+ Power)Buttons at the same time.
- Next your mobile page will show “WARNING”.
- Then Click the “Volume up” Button for Download mode. Your mobile show “Downloading”.
- Now go to your Computer click “Start” button under the “Odin” software.
- Now your mobile show like App downloading.
- In computer at the top of “Odin” software has “PASS” option in green color.
- Now your mobile will automatically get restart.
- Then remove your mobile from the computer.
- After 10 Minutes your mobile will show like a new mobile.
- Now your mobile OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) is Changed.